At IKEA, we’ve been making home visits all around the world since the 1950s. These visits have given us so many valuable learnings into how people live.
Inspired by these home visits, the book "Us and our Planet", published by Phaidon in collaboration with IKEA, explores how people across the globe today are creating happier, healthier and more sustainable ways of living. Together we visited homes, workplaces, and shared spaces from Mexico to Moscow, Bali to Beirut – shining a light on the small things we can do to make the planet we share a little better.
The book itself is structured around six thematic chapters: Time, Space, Food, Play, Rest and Togetherness. Through these themes, we share sustainable living, ideas, innovation, and the reality of everyday life – all to inspire and show that together, even small actions can add up to powerful changes. We hope it will inspire you, too.
With every purchase from 50€ and above and with the presentation of the receipt, you can receive the limited edition of the book "Us and our Planet" from Customer Service.
The action is valid from 6/5 and while stock lasts.
Terms & conditions apply:
- The activity is valid for purchases of 50€ and over made at the physical stores.
- Τhe duration of the activity is from Friday 6/5/2022 and while stocks last.
- The stock is different in every store.
- Participants have the right to receive only one (1) limited edition book by presenting their receipt of 50€ and over.
- The book is collected from Customer Service by presenting the relevant receipt.
- The activity is not valid for purchases made at the Swedish Food Market.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify, recall, extend or limitate the duration of this activity.
Do you need some help?