Terms & Conditions
• The service charge is 200€ per room up to 50m2. For rooms over 50m2 there is an additional charge of 4€ per m2. It is automatically calculated based on the information you fill on the online form. The final dimensions are confirmed by our specialized partner who visits your space for the measurement. In case the final measurement exceeds the square meters (m2) you have filled in the form, you will be charged for the difference and the repayment will be made at your first store appointment. This charge is not refundable.
• If you change your mind before completing the appointments (with the Home Furnishing Advisor and/or the specialized technician), the service fee may be refunded in the same way as you initially paid (Paypal/debit or credit card).
• If you change your mind after the completion of the appointments, the value of the service cannot be refunded.
• Prior to your first appointment with our Home Furnishing Advisor at the store, it is necessary to arrange a visit by our specialized partner, in order to take the necessary measurements and photos of your space for the proposal. The Home Furnishing Advisor will contact you five (5) days prior to your fist appointment to book the measurement service.
• The Home Furnishing advice service includes a measurement appointment with the specialized partner and two appointments with the Home Furnishing advisor in the store. During the last store appointment, the Home Furnishing advisor gives the Sales quote for the customer’s choice products.
• The duration of the first appointment is up to one (1) hour and the second appointment up to two (2) hours. Every extra hour is charged with 50€ which are not refundable.
• Upon completion of the second appointment, the customer may inform the Furniture Advisor within 20 calendar days of any change he wishes to make to the proposed shopping list. The update can be made by an e-mail to the Furniture Advisor. If you want to make changes to the basic plan, a new appointment is set at the store with a 50€ per hour fee which is not refundable.
• The service payment is possible only through a credit/debit card or Paypal and should be completed before the technician’s visit to your space for the measurement and photos.
• The service is only valid for addresses within the Republic of Cyprus.
• The picking of the products and the booking of the appointments for the delivery and assembly services are arranged by the Home Furnishing advisor. You may pay your order with the available payment methods at the store or with a bank deposit. Additionally you may become a member of the IKEA FAMILY program. More information can be found here.
• The company under the name “H.M HOUSEMARKET (Cyprus) LTD” (Data Controller) shall collect and process the personal data of its customers within the framework of its transactions with the customer for specified, express and legal purposes and these data shall not be submitted to further processing in a way incompatible with those purposes. The company shall apply the appropriate technical and organizational measures for the protection and safe processing of these data in a way that guarantees their appropriate safe maintenance and their protection from an unauthorized or illegal processing and random loss, destruction or damage, whereas it shall take care so that these data shall be suitable, relevant and limited only to the really required for the purposes they are submitted to processing.
The data of our customers are submitted to lawful and fair processing in a transparent way, safely stored and used for various purposes which the company has communicated to the customer. The company shall make every effort so that the data of its customers should be accurate and, in case it is required, be updated, taking all reasonable measures for the direct deletion or correction of personal data which are inaccurate, in relation to the purposes of processing.
The customer (m/f) in this document declares that he/she gives his/her consent
A. to the processing of his/her data for the purpose of their transmission from the company “H.M HOUSEMARKET (Cyprus) LTD” to third parties - processors for the purposes of execution of its contractual obligations towards the customer or in order to facilitate the customer’s purchases (e.g. for the transmission of his/her data to the cooperating transport company or to the cooperating service center that assembles or sets up the IKEA furniture).
B. to the processing of his/her data for the purpose of their transmission from “H.M HOUSEMARKET (Cyprus) LTD” to third parties-processors for the purposes of customer satisfaction surveys/
The customer is particularly informed that he/she may withdraw his/her consent to any form of processing by his/her later declaration. He/she is also informed about his/her rights stemming from the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 issued by the European Parliament and the Council on the 27th of April 2016, about the notification for his/her data, the correction and update of his/her data, the demand for their deletion («right to be forgotten»), the limitation of his/her data processing the portability of his/her data and his/her objection to the automated self-decision-making, without prejudice to the compliance of the company with a legal obligation which imposes that the right should not be fulfilled, in whole or in part, under the Union’s law or under the laws of the member state to which the controller is subject or for the fulfillment of a task executed in the public interest or during the exercise of public power assigned to the controller.